Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long time no see... - redux

It has been a while since I posted anything here (again), but since I want to continue to write down my experiences with Creative Technology, I thought it was a good time for a brand new post.

Last week we started with a new set of courses. I have already introduced you to Web Technology, for which you have to make a "worst page" and your portfolio. The second new subject is Motion & Modeling, which is a combination of mathematics and programming. At the end of the course we have to present a screensaver that is based on physics / mathematics. The last new subject is Programming for Creative Technology. This course is actually related to Motion & Modeling, since you have to program animations as well, so in the end we can combine the knowledge we gained from Motion & Modeling with Programming for Creative Technology.

Although we have started new courses, we are still working on two assignments for We Create Identity. The first one is the interactive video project, which will be presented on the 29th of October. The second assignment is the essay, which I still have to start. I have a couple of subjects in mind, but haven't decided which one to write about yet. You can read about the new subjects as well as the final assignments for We Create Identity in more detail in the upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment